When the cold weather takes over, there’s nothing like a big bowl of soup to warm you up. There are many canned soups that us gluten-free folks can’t have, but the good news is that Massel has a long list of delicious recipes we can try instead!
During the month of January, Massel is hosting 31 Days of Soup with Massel. Every day they will publish a gluten-free soup that you can add to your list. Massel will also be hosting a 31 Days of Soup Twitter party on January 8at 9:30 EST/6:30 CST. Just search for the hashtag #31MasselSoups and you’ll be able to join the party!
As if tons of recipes and an interactive Twitter party isn’t enough, YOU also have the chance to win a Vitamix from Massel simply by sharing your own soup recipe. So, if you have a family favorite soup that you’ve made gluten free, this is your opportunity to shine! Just use Massel bouillon in the recipe and upload the recipe + photo to the Massel website before January 31 and you’ll be entered to win!
The #31MasselSoups soup of the day schedule is below, so if there’s a soup you’d love to try out, be sure to check in on that day!
- January 1 – Lucky Lentil Soup
- January 2 – Gluten-Free Hot and Sour Soup
- January 3 – Apple Squash Gluten-Free Soup
- January 4 – Cucumber and Leek Soup
- January 5 – Simple Lentil Soup
- January 6 – Kielbasa and White Bean Soup *YUM
- January 7 – Curried Cauliflower Soup
- January 8 – Pastina Chicken Broth
- January 9 – Gluten-Free Lamb Curry Soup
- January 10 – Cream of Mushroom Soup
- January 11 – Motarocca Sicilian Cold Soup
- January 12 – Slow Cooker Chicken Wild Rice Soup *Can’t wait!
- January 13 – Cream Lemon Chicken Soup
- January 14 – Fish Chowder
- January 15 – Pantry Bean Soup
- January 16 – Gluten-Free Cream of Celery Soup
- January 17 – Sweet Potato and Apple Soup
- January 18 – Sausage, Potato and Greens Soup
- January 19 – Coconut Milk Soup with Salmon and Greens
- January 20 – Simply Fresh Pea Soup
- January 21 – Loaded Baked Potato Soup *Mmmm!
- January 22 – Lemon Chicken Soup
- January 23 – Gluten-Free Beet and Ginger Soup
- January 24 – Stacciatella
- January 25 – Spicy Corn Soup
- January 26 – French Onion Soup
- January 27 – Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- January 28 – Simplest Pumpkin Soup
- January 29 – Massel Vegetable Pho Broth
- January 30 – Black Bean Soup
- January 31 – Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
I know which soups are at the top of my list, as I noted above. Let me know which soups you’re MOST excited to test out in the comments below!
You also have a chance to win gluten-free bouillon straight from the source! Massel is giving out free products so you can have all the bouillon and stock you need for these wonderful gluten-free recipes! Enter below!